Cattle Fence also named Grassland Fence , widely used in America and Europe ,is mainly to preserve the ecological environment and prevent massif from landslide. Animal husbandry fence is developing quickly because of its unique function.
* Material: Q195, steel wire
I. Electric galvanized
II. Hot dipped galvanized
Features of the grassland fence:
1. The deer fence is braided with high-strength galvanized steel wire, with high strength and high tensile force, which can withstand the violent impact of cattle, horses, sheep and other livestock. Safe and reliable.
2. The surface of deer fence steel wire, galvanized ring surface is galvanized, and other parts are rust-proof and corrosion-resistant. It can adapt to harsh working environment and have a service life of up to 20 years.
3. The deer fence braided weft thread adopts the rolling wave process, which enhances the elasticity and buffer function, and can adapt to the deformation of cold shrinkage and thermal expansion. Keep the net fence tight.
4. The deer fence has simple structure, easy maintenance, short construction period, small size and light weight.
They are applicable to agriculture, herd residents to establish family farms in the establishment of the border, farmland circle bar, forest nursery, afforestation enclosure, tourist area and hunting area, construction site isolation and maintenance.
(1) The loop-type grassland net is formed by the machine twisting the warp and weft loops;
(2) The warp and weft thread of the piercing grassland net is formed by locking the piercing;
(3) The wrap-around grassland net is automatically twisted by special mechanical equipment.
|Mesh sizes||G. W.(kg)||Wire Diameter(mm)|